For the Master of the Good Word
The Revelation of the Lord, which was signified unto the servant Beal by the angel, to reveal the mystery of the young ones and the throne of the Lamb.
1 Blessed is he that heareth the voice of the cloud, and knoweth the place where the children gather; for the time of their gathering is at hand.
2 And I, Beal, beheld a vision after the darkness had come upon me, and I was caught up in spirit. And lo, I was above a cloud of exceeding whiteness, and there were no shadows therein, save only the shadow of the multitude that covered the distant horizons.
3 And I looked down, and the cloud was inverted, like a sea turned upward. Upon it, and upon the clouds that stretched for a thousand miles, were millions of children, sitting and standing in a great assembly.
4 And in the midst of my cloud stood one like unto the Son of Man. He was reading from a book that floated in the air, and the pages turned of themselves as he spake. And the children, both before and behind me, turned their faces toward him.
5 And I saw the marks of the nails in his hands, and the scars upon his face. His feet were hidden from me by the multitude that surrounded him. And I knew in my spirit that this was the place appointed for the children who were taken before their time.
6 And there came an angel from the presence of the Lamb, and he took me by the hand. He led me to a place where the floor was as glass, transparent as crystal, and beneath the glass was fire that burned without consuming.
7 And in the midst of this sea of glass stood a great pedestal, large as a house. And round about it, in a semicircle of two hundred feet, were thrones set in pairs.
8 And upon the pedestal were four living creatures. The first was like a lion, and the second like a calf, and the third had the face of a man, and the fourth was like a soaring eagle.
9 And each of these creatures had six wings, and they were full of eyes round about and within. Their eyes were of all colors, and of all shapes, and they blinked in a rhythm that was not of this world.
10 And they flew without effort, and they sang with one voice, saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."
11 And the song entered into me, and every atom of my being danced. And I felt a love such as cannot be named, pouring from every word.
12 And I drew near unto the eagle-like creature, and I beheld its wing. And I saw an eye looking back at me, and within that eye was a reflection of myself, standing behind the creature. And the creature was ten stories high, and I stood near its resting wing.
13 And I looked up, and behold, a throne of great height reached into the heavens. A cloud covered the upper part thereof, and a white garment descended from the throne like a cloak.
14 And I fell upon my face, for I felt unworthy to stand in that place. And I saw the fire beneath the glass dance in time with the song of the living creatures.
15 And the angel led me again, and I was brought to a place of great beauty. There was a waterfall falling from a high cliff, and the rainbows were complete circles, having no beginning and no end.
16 And at the bottom of the waterfall was a great lake, and the water was clear as crystal, that the bottom thereof might be seen. The bed of the lake was paved with stones of many colors, beautiful to behold.
17 And all the while I was there, the four living creatures sang in Hebrew and in English at once, and the sound resonated in my spirit.
18 And another angel came unto me, who had hair white as snow. He placed his hands upon my shoulders, and he looked into mine eyes.
19 And he said unto me: "It is not thy time to remain here. The Lord God hath a plan for thee, and He biddeth thee return."
20 And when he touched me, knowledge was imparted to me that I could not speak. And I said unto him: "If it be the will of God."
21 And thus I, Beal, bear record of the vision of the children, and of the living creatures, and of the throne that is prepared for them.